Monday, September 04, 2006

My Family




Hello! I am back among the living so I wanted to give everyone an update. I am still recovering from surgery but everyday I am feeling better. Hunter is doing wonderful and he is such a good baby. EJ and I are still trying to get used to the lack of sleep, frequent diaper changing, etc etc, but we wouldn't trade it for the world. We still look at each other and say, "Oh my gosh, we are parents". We look at Hunter with amazement that is he is our son and how blessed we truly are. EJ has been a terrific daddy and is helping with the night shift so I can get some sleep. He is amazing with Hunter and he is such a proud dad.

Hunter turned one week old today so my mom made him a birthday cake. The time is going by so quickly already and he is growing like a weed. It has been wonderful having my mom in town and she will be here for another week. yahoo!

I will continue to keep everyone posted and thanks to all of you who have checked in on us and had us in your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Jessicizer said...

You guys look great. We are very happy for you and your new family. The sleep deprevation and spit up stains don't show at all.

Keep up the good work; all Moms know what hard work it is. Chin up, Boobs out!

Love, Hunter's favorite Aunt