Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Bunny



Hello! Today mommy took me to see the Easter Bunny to get my picture taken. I was soooo excited. I have seen him a few other times and would wave and say "Hi Rabbit". So today I actually got to run up to him and sit in his lap. Mommy was shocked that I was so excited about the Easter bunny because I didn't like Santa. I liked to touch the bunny's fur and play with his face. Plus mommy was making me laugh by hopping up and down like a rabbit. I was sad when I had to say bye to the rabbit but mommy assured me we get to see him tomorrow after playgroup. I love Easter... I love the bunny, hunting for eggs, and eating treats.

Mommy updated new pictures on flickr so check them out! We leave for SC on Thursday so I will update you on my trip when I get back.

Happy Easter.

Love,
Hunter

No comments: