Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009




What a wonderful Christmas we had this year. We spent a week with my family in South Carolina and had a blast. All of us were spoiled rotten and it was fun to start celebrating so early. The kids got a ton of stuff. Hunter's highlight was his Transformer & Superhero toys and Peyton's highlight were all of her baby dolls. Thanks Gran and Grandad for everything!!


Then we headed back to TX to get ready for some more celebrating. We spent Christmas eve spending time together, looking at Christmas lights, and baking cookies for Santa. Hunter was so excited. Christmas morning came and Hunter was shocked by all of his goodies. He loved his action figures, race track, big Spiderman, games, and other superhero goodies. Peyton loved her activity block, sofa, and noise makers. After the kids played for a while we headed up to the ranch to be with Eric's family. So more celebrating and more presents. The kids got a ton of toys as well and Eric and I with all of our presents. Thanks Carol and Allen!


Unfortunately Hunter had a horrible evening and first thing Saturday morning I was driving him back to Katy to see the doctor. Sure enough, it was croup and a cold. Ugh. So I drove back to Sealy to pick up Peyton and bring both of them home. Peyton wasn't herself either so it was time to get back home and get them well. They seem to be on the mend but still not 100%. I am sure this crazy weather has something to do with it. Grrr.


I can't believe 2010 is fast approaching. I don't even know where 2009 went. We are so blessed and look forward to what the next year holds!!

No comments: