Hello summer! It is starting to get hot hot hot. The neighborhood splash park is working now so we are spending lots of time there. The pool should be open in a few weeks so that will be another one of our summer hangout spots. I have signed Hunter up for swim lessons and those start in 2 weeks. I am so glad I signed him up because he fell in a friends pool a week ago and he panicked. He refused to get back in and said he didn't want to swim anymore. Sooo.. it will be great for him to get back in the pool with his teacher and remember what he learned last year. I am curious how Peyton will do at the pool this year. She loves the bathtub but when I took her to the splash park, she wasn't a fan. Only time will tell.
Hunter is a big boy these days. He is more independent and has just changed so much. He likes to do his own thing, he pays attention to everything, he asks lots of questions about random things, and he is becoming less of a follower. As much as it saddens me that he is growing up so fast, I love the fact that he still loves his mommy. He still wants me to hold him and cuddle with blankie. I have to treasure "our" time because I know I won't have it like this forever. Besides swim lessons, I have enrolled Hunter in a 2 week summer camp. It sounds awesome and he is doing it with his best friend. They are going to have a blast. Too bad they don't have it all summer. Ha. Hunter is still playing t ball and seems to be enjoying it. Hunter's big news is that he is staying dry ALL night and has been for a few weeks now. Yeh! Goodbye pull ups.
Peyton Elizabeth is 14 months old and she is a busy bee. Here is her list:
1. Anytime she hears music, she dances
2. She is starting to like Elmo and she loves animals (just looking at them).
3. She can shake and nod her head
4. She is still attached to blankie and her monkey
5. She can makes the sounds of a cow, monkey and fish
6. She gives 5, says "a boo" (for peek a boo), and she points at everything
7. She is only taking one nap a day (unless we are on a long car ride. Then shes out)
8. Her eating habits are wild. One day she doesn't eat, the next day she eats the entire pantry
9. Her smile and laugh make me melt
10. She loves her brother like crazy
They are getting so big so fast. Wish there was a way to slow down time.
No comments:
Post a Comment