Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Putting Up the Tree

DSC_0129 DSC_0245

The kids and I put up the tree right after Thanksgiving. Hunter was really into the ornaments this year and couldn’t wait to get started. Hunter wanted to put the first ornaments on the tree so he picked out “the perfect” spot for his Batman and Super Hero Squad ornaments. Then we let Peyton put her Tinkerbell ornament on and a few other soft/non breakable ones on the tree. Then Peyton went down for nap and the real decorating began. Hunter was in his zone and probably put more ornaments on the tree than I did. He did great.



I love how I have the same tradition with my kids that my mom had with me. Each of the kids get ornaments that reflect what they were into and did for the year and they get to put those on the tree.



Hunter was happy that was tree was finally up and he next question.. Where are the presents??

No comments: