Friday, January 20, 2012

Peyton and Gymnastics

 

Since Peyton is close to turning 3, I decided it was time to start getting her involved in some activities.  I had taken Peyton to a trial gymnastics class last year and it was a disaster. She was just too young and wasn’t interested. So I thought I would try again since she was older.  Peyton was sooo excited. She was the first in line and didn’t even look back. She listened to her coach (he is awesome) the whole class and then ended class by playing on the mountain and jumping in the foam pit. I literally had to pull her out of it because class was already over. So right after class I marched inside the office and signed her up.

DSC_0122

She squeals with delight when we get to class and she gets teary eyed when its time to go. I love seeing the excitement in her eyes when she talks about gymnastics and she is always asking if today is the day she gets to go back. When we get to class, she runs to go put her belongs in her cubby and she shouts, “This is going to be so cool!”

DSC_0058DSC_0052

 

DSC_0085

No comments: