Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mommy turns 34

 DSC_0093

I spent my 34th birthday in South Carolina with my family and my kiddos.  It’s tradition now and have spent every single birthday with my family.  We always have so much fun and it sure makes this older lady feel special. :) 

DSC_0138

My kids woke me up with a cinnamon roll and hot chocolate, we had On the Border for lunch where they sing and I wore a sombrero, and then we had dinner at the club.  My mom always does “themes” for our birthdays and we don’t know what it is until we get there. So my theme was camo/army/military. Since I have been doing Bootcamp they wanted me to feel right at home. As always mom did awesome with all the decorating. They even had me run an obstacle course and fed me ding dongs. Yummy. ;)  It was a great birthday and wouldn’t have wanted to spend the day any other way!

DSC_0177

No comments: