It is that time again to put the kids in swim lessons. I decided to try a different place since Hunter is really needing to work on his strokes and not just survival skills. So I signed the up at Houston Swim Club. Yes it is a little chaotic but the teachers have been great.
Hunter is in the dolphin class and he loves it. He goes everyday for 2 weeks and then maintenance classes. He has been working on rolling and resting, side breathing, free style and back stroke. He loves being back in the water and is asking to go back for more. I am undecided at the moment if i will do that since he will be starting swim team in a few weeks.
Peyton is in the goldfish class and also loved every minute of it. Her instructor is awesome and she jumped right in. I guess she remembered everything from last year and was rolling and resting. He really worked with her about using her arms and feet to move herself in the water. Then to grab the wall and flip herself around. Before she could get moved to the next class she had to swim the length of the pool by herself. She did it. She is now a dolphin! I will be keeping Peyton in maintenance classes about twice a week until our pool opens. We will be so ready for summer!
Peyton’s teachers were Corey and Hector. Hunter’s teachers were Hector and Jennifer. All awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment