Friday, March 31, 2006

17 weeks today!




Today we are 17 weeks! Gosh the time is flying by. I officially have a stomach and there is no hiding it. These pictures were taken when I was 16 weeks and 4 days. I feel like I have grown since then. I have outgrown the rest of my regular clothes so a shopping spree is in my near future. I am still feeling pretty good even though I have been exhausted this week. I am not sure what that is about. I am still trying to tune into my body to see if I can feel Hunter move but no luck yet. The doctor said it should be any time now.

I also found that being pregnant has caused me to be allergic to strawberries. I had strawberries the other morning and about 15 minutes later, I had red blotches all over my body. When I called the nurse she said it is normal to get allergies to certain things when my hormones are all over the place. What a bummer because I love strawberries and they are good for me. Ding Dongs for sure aren't giving me a rash so I guess I will stick to those. ha. I weighed myself this week and I have gained 3 pounds since my appointment almost 2 weeks ago. I am hoping it is just Hunter growing and it has nothing to do with all the treats I have been eating lately. Ha. Have a great weekend and I will keep you posted on our progress! Love you!!

No comments: