



We just got back from our monthly appointment! We were able to see Hunter on the ultrasound and he is doing great. He was stretching out his legs and moving his arms. After the ultrasound we met with the doctor. She was thrilled it was a boy and when she measured my stomach she told me this was going to be a "big" boy, at least 8 pounds. AHHH. I measured 22 cms so I am actually ahead of schedule. She mentioned that he will probably come early and due to his size we might have to do a c-section. She told me I should start feeling him move any day now. We are just so blessed we have a healthy baby boy and we can't believe we are already half way there!
2 comments:
Awesome and exciting news Bee! I'm glad to hear everything is going well and good luck with delivering that BIG baby boy!!! Dave
Well it looks like everything really is big in Texas!
Post a Comment