Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mom and Dad in Texas





Mom and Dad were in town this past weekend. I have included a picture from their event they had Saturday night. Don't they look fancy? The guys were able to get in some golf and we were able to go to an Astros game. Mom and I did some serious shopping and my legs are still recovering from all of the walking. Ha. We finished the baby registry and she bought Hunter some adorable outfits and clothes. She also spoiled me with maternity clothes and other goodies. It was so great having mom and dad here even if though it was such a quick trip. Hopefully the baby furniture will be delivered next month so they can come back to help finish the nursery! I go next week for my 20 week appointment so wish us luck. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your belly? Thought you said you were pregnant.

Mom took you shopping???? Well that's ok... she gives us $500 every day anyway.

BAH

Anonymous said...

How come your green t-shirt still fits you? Eat some more ding dongs please...for Hunter's sake! haha! Love you, Em