

Our baby is two months old today. Gosh, where has the time gone? Hunter is the best baby and I am having so much fun with him. I found it to be impossible to give him enough hugs and kisses throughout the day. I just stare at him and think how blessed I am to have him in my life.
Hunter goes for his two month checkup on Thursday. I am not looking forward to this visit since he is getting his first round of shots. His aunt Mimi is coming in from South Carolina so I plan on having her stay with Hunter while I leave the room. I don't want to see my baby in pain. I will just be ready to give him LOTS of love when I get him home!!
We can't wait to see you Mimi.. only 3 more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment