Wednesday, June 06, 2007

9 Month Checkup



Today I had my 9 month checkup. I weighed 22 1/2 pounds (77%) and I was 28 1/2 inches long (52%) and my head was 18 1/4 inches (77%). Thank goodness I didn't any shots but they did have to prick my finger to see if I was anemic. I didn't even flinch but I got upset when mommy held me done and the nurse kept squeezing my finger. The results came back and the doctor said I have perfect blood. :) The rest of the visit went fine and mommy asked her usual list of questions. The doctor told mommy to let me start having finger/table foods. Mommy is not happy about this because that means she is going to have to cook and start planning meals. She let me try some beans tonight and I thought they were yummy. This is going to be fun.

I have been running lots of errands with mommy. She has a long to do list with this new house and is trying to get everything done. As you can see from the picture above, she gave me a break and I went over to my friends house to go swimming. It was soooo much fun. I love splashing in the water and I even do that now when I get a bath. I wonder why mommy doesn't think its so cute when I am in the tub.. hmmm.. I am looking forward to the beach trip next month because I love the water and I am going to love playing with all of my cousins. I am cruising all over the place these days. I have the hang of this crawling thing so now I am ready to start walking. I hope mommy and daddy can keep up with me.

Mommy told me some great news... we are going to SC next week to see the family. woohoo! Even better, Aunt Emily is coming to TX next week and then we get to fly back with her. We are going to celebrate Granddad's birthday and to see my great grandparents. Then Gran is flying back to TX with us to help decorate the new house. So these next few weeks are going to be a blast... but mommy just calls it a blur.

Love,
Hunter

No comments: