Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hello from SC!

Hello there! Hunter and I are in SC and we are having a blast. It has been so great hanging out with all of my family. Hunter was able to see his great grandparents for a few days and he has loved playing with all of his cousins. We went to the lake over the weekend and it was his first official swim (besides a baby pool). He didn't care for the cold water at first but then once he got in, I couldn't get him out. He absolutely loved it. Gran bought him a really neat pool for the backyard and he has been in it every day. This child loves the water and loves to splash.

Hunter got his 4th tooth (on bottom) this past Sunday. He was a little unhappy but it didn't slow him down. He has been on the move since we got here so we have had to baby proof the house. There are mats, gates, toys, etc. everywhere.. ha.

We have been running around since we got here. We have visited with my dad's parents, we celebrated fathers day, had my dad's bday party, went to the lake, spent the afternoon with my best friend, and we have been running lots of errands.. and shopping. :) I have also had some one on one time with my niece and nephew. They grow so fast and I treasure every minute I have with them.

We are having a big party for my dads bday tomorrow night. So tomorrow will be lots of running around and getting everything ready. I plan on taking Hunter to the zoo on Friday. I think he is going to love it!! I love having all of these wonderful adventures with him.

I hope to attach some pictures from our trip so far... .I am too tired tonight to mess with it. I hope everyone is well!!

Love,
Us

No comments: