Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gobble Gobble




Hello! We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I sure did! I ate lots of turkey, ham, broccoli rice casserole, potatoes, and even some veggies. I sure love the holidays. We had a full house so there was a lot going on. Yesterday was my cousins 2nd birthday party and we went to Pump It Up. I had soooo much fun. I was a wild man and couldn't get enough of the jumping and the slides. Mommy said she was worn out by the end of the party because I had her running all over the place.

I have already been in SC a week and it sure is going by fast. We have been staying very busy. It isn't even Christmas yet but I have been getting a ton of toys! woohoo. Mommy is wondering how she is going to get all of this home. Hopefully daddy will bring more suitcases when he comes. Gran and Grandad have been spoiling me big time.

Daddy gets here in a few weeks and I can't wait. I miss him and love to talk to him on the phone. We missed him at Thanksgiving but he went hunting and got himself a big deer. Great job daddy. I love you and can't wait to see you.

We hope this finds everyone well and please check out my new pics on flickr!

Love,
Hunter

No comments: