My sister said I am slacking at updating this blog so I thought I would share whats new. Our family is doing great and we are keeping busy as usual. Hunter is learning at warp speed and keeping us on our toes. He can say hi, bye, cracker, milk, socks, up, yes, no (he loves just shaking his head), water, and says nana (for banana). He has figured out how to crawl down the gameroom stairs safely so I have removed the gate. He is loving his new freedom and gives him more room to run around and new things to get into. (Thanks Grandad and EJ for putting up the gate on the stairs). He loves being outside and we go to the park daily. He has become my picky eater and if it was up to him, he would live off of chicken nuggets and hot dogs. He has figured out how to take bites of something without shoving the whole thing in his mouth. We are working on him using a spoon but he gets frustrated and figured out it faster to use his hands. His molars came through..which hasn't been fun. I was playing with him earlier and noticed another bottom tooth.. I think. He wasn't in the mood for letting me take a look.
He still loves Elmo but his new show is Sesame Street. He is getting into the other characters. He also likes Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse. He still loves to dance when he hears music. When are we in the car and he wants to hear his cd, he will put his hands together and do the itsy bitsy spider.
He calls me mommy now.. he just started it all of a sudden. For EJ he will say dada and sometimes daddy. Every morning when we come downstairs, Hunter runs to the bedroom and is calling for his dada. When he hears a diesel truck in the neigborhood, he calls for his dada. He sure loves his daddy.
I joined a moms group a few weeks ago and hope this will allow us to meet other moms and kiddos. They have a lot of activities planned so I think this will be a good thing. I am still actively involved in my playgroup and we have a lot of fun.
We are leaving for SC again in just over a week and it will be a long visit. We hope all of you have a safe and happy holiday!
love,
Us
Friday, November 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment