Friday, December 07, 2007

Not without my mommy!



Mommy has been getting me ready to see Santa Claus. She took me to see him a few weeks ago and I just screamed my head off. Instead of getting a picture she thought she would try again another time. In the meantime, I can't get enough of all the Santa's around Gran's house. I love the Santa's that move and sing and dance. I run all over the house pointing them out and I even try to say "Santa". So this morning Gran takes us to the mall to see Santa. I was waving to him in line and was so excited. Then mommy takes me out of the stroller and we head towards him. Santa looks and me and I just look at mommy. In order to avoid a nasty situation and scene, I had mommy in a death grip until she sat down beside Santa. There was no way she was handing me over.

I wasn't too sure about this real Santa and I looked over when I heard some jingle bells and then "snap", she took my picture. Mommy said thank you to Santa and as we were walking away but I wanted to give him five and wave some more. I heard a sigh from mommy and she was saying.. "why couldn't Hunter have been this cheerful during the picture taking?". Personally I think this picture is much cuter than me screaming my head off.

Ho Ho Ho!

Hunter

No comments: