Friday, December 28, 2007

16 MONTHS!




I am 16 months today. I had my 15th month checkup (yes I was late) a few days ago and had to get two shots. :( I didn't cry but I was sure ticked off that daddy was holding me down. Mommy decided to have them test me for allergies which required them sticking a needle in my arm and drawing some blood. Now they heard about that.. ouch! Everything came back normal so the next stop is to meet with an allergist. I am having too many sinus infections so something must be going on.

I weigh 26 lbs 12 oz. (75%) and I am 31 in. tall. The nurse measured wrong because she said I was 33 in. which put me off the charts. So when we got home daddy measured me and I was only 31 in. So I am not sure where that puts me percentage wise. Probably lower percentile. We went to a new pediatrician and he was really nice. He was very impressed with my vocabulary and told mom and dad that they were doing a great job with me. :)

I have become a picky eater which mommy is not happy about. Last night she had to make three different things before I settled on a grilled cheese with turkey. She said she hopes I don't turn out like daddy because he is super picky about his food. I am cutting two new teeth so that makes about 11 or 12 teeth now. Getting teeth sure isn't fun.

I had a lot of fun celebrating Christmas. I got sooo many goodies when I was SC. We went there with 2 suitcases and came home with 6! Gran and Grandad knew I was a good boy this year. :) Then I got back home and on Christmas day I was spoiled with Santa and GiGi and Pops. Boy oh Boy... I have sooo many toys. Mom and dad laugh because I play with one thing, then stop and play with another, then stop and play with another. They just shake their heads and wonder where they are going to put all of this stuff. Oh well... my job is just to play with them and leave a mess behind me.

We hope everyone had a great Christmas and has a Happy New Year. Oh.. see below for two videos. :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPkxmVUVon4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDmFDy_1FMM

Love,
Hunter

No comments: