Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun Day!



Today was a fun day. The weather was great and we spent most of the day outside. We went out for lunch and they had a splash pad in the center of the shopping area. Hunter usually hasn't taken any interest to this before but today he decided that he wanted to get in. So clothes, shoes, and all... he made his way into the water. He had a ball!! When the water would shoot up and then go back down, he would yell "water" for it to come back up. Then it would shoot up in his face. He would just laugh and do it again. I wish I had my camera! We had to strip him down to his diaper afterwards so he wouldn't soak his carseat. Good thing we ate first! Our future visits to this shopping center might be interesting if all he wants is that water.

He is getting to be a big boy and is not wanting to sit in the high chair anymore. He wants to sit in a regular chair with a booster. So far so good but as least the high chair contains him. Grr. He is also very vocal about what he wants to eat when we go out. EJ asked me today what I wanted for lunch and Hunter answered by saying, "Hmmm..... BURGERS!" It was hilarious.

After nap we blew up Hunter's new pool and all of us went for a swim. It was so hot today that the water felt great ( a little cold still but great). The pool got a little crowded with the 3 of us but we made it work. Ha. The neighborhood pool opens next weekend so we are excited about that. We spent the rest of the day in the backyard and then EJ grilled. So overall, a fun day!

My parents get here in a week. Woohoo! I can't believe our cruise is nine days away. We are so excited. It's going to be weird not having Hunter and I don't know if EJ and I will know what to do with each other for 9 days. HA.

I have decided to do a Mickey Mouse clubhouse theme for Hunter' second birthday. OMG.. he is going to be 2. Didn't he just turn 1?? It goes by too fast. I am already starting to plan and its been more of a challenge than I thought finding certain items. OMG.....THIS JUST IN... I JUST WON THE MICKEY MOUSE CAKE PAN ON EBAY! WOOHOO! For some reason EJ doesn't seem as excited. HA HA.

Love to you all and check out the new pics on flickr!

laura

No comments: