Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Alaska Trip




Hello all. Sorry it has taken so long to get this blog updated. I still feel like I am trying to get back in my routine of waking up early, making meals, cleaning the house, doing laundry, etc etc. Life was much easier at sea. HA.


I have updated Flickr with pictures from our trip. I took a lot more than what you can see but had to limit them to 200 for flickr reasons. We had such a blast on our vacation and Alaska was gorgeous. The cruise was the way to go and we kept busy on the boat when we weren't at a port. Of course everyone in the casino and the entire bar staff knew Eric's name by the first night. Ha.


I survived without Hunter..barely. Eric thought we were going to have to turn the car around on the way to the airport but other than that, I did great. I was overwhelmed with emotion when I saw him at the airport. I forgot what a big boy he was. It has taken some time for us to get back into our routine (he was used to doughnuts for breakfast and Jamba Juice for snack time) but we are getting back on track. He still asks for Gran and Grandad and when we ask him about them, he says they are on vacation. Ha.


Mom and dad - thank you for taking such good care of our little boy! It seems like he had such a blast with y'all. We are looking forward to the beach trip. Less than 3 weeks to go! woohoo!


Love,
Us

No comments: