Tuesday, September 16, 2008

15 weeks 4 days



I had my doctor's appointment today and they did the ultrasound first. This was supposed to be the visit where we found out the sex of our little one. The technician said she's 98% sure it's a GIRL! I said.. 98%? She said the baby was still small and couldn't see the three lines which confirms it. She said at next month's visit, she would definitely be able to see the lines. We called the grandparents and I think they are already out buying pink. HA HA. I am so excited but still want that 100% confirmation.

I then had to see the doctor and talk to her about whats been going on with me. Since the weekend I have been having very painful stomach pains. It was very resassuring to see the baby this morning and see her moving around. The doctor said the baby is sitting very low (right on/above my c-section scar) and could be trying to stretch out that area. I was told to keep an eye on things and let her know if it got worse. I can deal with the pain as long as baby is okay. The doctor said everything else looked fine and she would see me in 4 weeks.

So far, so good! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

she's so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!