I called the nurse today because for the past few nights I have been struggling to breath. It felt like a long contraction without any relief. Eventually it would just go away. The nurse said she wanted me to come in today to be seen. (My original appointment was for Thursday). The doctor measured my belly and I still was 2 weeks ahead. Then we listened to the heartbeat and it was fine. She said the problem with my breathing could be Peyton's size (there is no where for her to go) or from the contractions... or even a combination. So basically I have to suck it up and accept that its part of being pregnant. Ha. The doctor checked my cervix and I am already 1cm dilated. She said she will be checking me weekly now to check my progress. She ordered an ultrasound I was able to see Peyton. She was all snuggled in my placenta once again so it was hard to get a really good look at her. The tech said Peyton was 5 lbs. 8 ozs. (55th percentile) and her fluid looked good.
We have a confirmed due date... March 3, 2009 at 12pm. The doctor doesn't want to take her before that and said this was the best date for us. So mark your calendars. :)
I start my weekly appointments so I go back next Thursday for my 36th week appointment!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment