Thursday, January 15, 2009

Peyton - 33 Weeks

I will be 33 weeks tomorrow and I had my bi-weekly doctor's appointment today. I gained about 3 pounds, blood pressure was good, baby's heartbeat was good, and my belly was still measuring 2 weeks ahead (35cm).


The doctor said everything was looking great. She instructed me to go ahead and stop the baby aspirin. Then she said that we needed to start talking about the surgery! Ahhh! She went ahead and put me on the schedule for the beginning of March. She said we will do an ultrasound in two weeks and then see how she is doing (size, fluid, etc). So after my appointment in two weeks, I go weekly until my scheduled c-section. Wow!


Before I left I had to get some bloodwork to check my blood count and make sure I wasn't anemic. Peyton is going to be here in no time! I am soooo anxious and soooo excited! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited too and can't wait to meet her. I love your belly pic. so sweet!

andydawn said...

You better get your lists out and GET ON THE BALL!!! She will be here before Madelyn!!! :)