Thursday, July 02, 2009

Peyton is 4 months old!


Wow.. four months old already. I took Peyton to the doctor this morning and here are her stats:

Height: 25 inches (75-90 percentile)

Weight: 15 lbs. 9.5 oz. (90 percentile)

Head: 41cm (50 percentile)

The doctor checked her over and said everything looked great. She had to get 3 shots (one being oral). She did great with the oral and then didn't cry after the first shot in her thigh. But as soon as she got the second shot in the same thigh, she was not happy. She cried only for a minute and was back to normal by the time we walked out of the office. The doctor said she is ready to start rice cereal so onto the next adventure.

Peyton is such a happy, smiley baby. She is loving her exersaucer and playmat. She grabs and holds onto her toys/noise makers. She loves her hands and her feet (especially sucking on her toes). She turns herself around and rolls from side to side. She has almost mastered rolling over. She is a talker and her laugh just melts my heart. For the past two nights, she has gone 8-9 hours. Woohoo! So hopefully this means I can drop the 4am feeding and get up with her at 7am. I love her more and more everyday and wish she didn't have to grow up so fast.

Happy birthday baby girl! I love you.

No comments: