My precious 17 lb. 6 oz. baby is 5 months old today. I am so lucky to have such an angel. She is so curious about everything and wants whatever she can get her hands on. Everything is going in her mouth and she is such a drooler. She is eating her cereal (somewhat) and still isn't sure about the fruits and veggies I am giving her. She takes 2-3 naps during the day and will go about 10 hours at night. I had to pack up her bouncer.. sniff sniff. She won't sit still anymore and is rolling all over the place. She desperately wants to be sitting up at all times and she has really mastered doing that. She wants to being in her exersaucer or on her mat surrounded by toys. She has the crawling motion down so we can't be too far away. She has finally mastered rolling from front to back so she is always flopping back and forth. She still loves her swing and takes her naps in it. I will cry when she gets too big for that.
She is in love with Hunter and he can get her to laugh and smile instantly. Hunter has really bonded with her and loves being a helper when it comes to Peyton. I caught him the other day telling Peyton, "You are my best friend Peyton". Aww tears to my eyes.
I love my babies and I love being their mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment