Hunter turned 3 years old yesterday. It was an emotional day for me.. guess its just weird that he's another year older. Hunter had his 3 year doctor's appointment on Thursday and here are his stats:
Height: 39 1/4 inches (90%)
Weight: 38 lbs. (97%)
BMI: 17.48 (50%)
He looked Hunter over and everything was fine. His doctor gave him an option for a flu shot in his arm or he could take a flu shot that was in liquid form up his nose. Hunter chose up his nose. Smart boy. It was so quick and easy with no pain involved.
Hunter is going to have to see a urologist. Nothing serious but just need to get something checked out. Hopefully it won't take forever t0 get him in since he will have to see a specialist in the medical center.
Hunter had an awesome birthday! Gran flew in on Wednesday to start helping me get organized for Hunter's birthday parties. On Friday, we woke Hunter up singing Happy Birthday and then I took him to get donuts. It was his choice what to do on his special day so he wanted to call Mason to invite him to Pump It Up. So Mason met us over at PIU and the boys had a blast. After bouncing, we went to go pick up Gran and Peyton and then Hunter wanted Mexican food for lunch. (He is definitely Gran's grandson!). After lunch, he rested and then we had to get ready for dinner. Gigi and Pops were coming over for pizza (Hunter's choice again).
When everyone arrived, we gave Hunter his big boy bike. It's going to take some practice but he is already starting to get the hang of it. Then we went inside and had pizza, cake, ice cream, and then he got to open some presents. Some of his gifts included action figures, lots of coloring books, clothes, piggy bank, game, spiderman transformer, books, etc. He loved everything.
This morning we had his Spiderman Birthday Party with all of his friends. He had a blast. The clubhouse was decked out in a spiderman theme and we served snacks and cupcakes. The kids had fun swimming and it was gorgeous weather. I couldn't have done it without Gran so thank you mom.. very much!
After the party, we drove home and surprised Hunter with his gift from Gran and Grandad. It was a new play set. He loved it and we have already been on it a few times. Awesome Gift!! Hunter was on a high from all the festivities and sugar over the last few days. Ha. After he opened up all of his gifts from the party, I put him down for nap since we have another birthday party to go to this afternoon! Ha
So overall, it was an awesome past few days. I get teary eyed when I think what a big boy I have now. He isn't my little baby anymore. He is such a blessing and I love him more everyday.
Happy 3rd Birthday Hunter Clay. I love you very very much and I am so proud of the person you are becoming!
(bday pictures on flickr so check them out!)
1 comment:
Thank you for inviting us to bounce with you on your birthday...we also had a BLAST at your party!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Hunter :)
Post a Comment