Friday, October 02, 2009

Peyton is 7 Months Old






My little girl is 7 months old today. Why is the time flying by? Peyton is doing great and has been busy this last month.

She has started to army crawl and from her belly she can back up and get back into a sitting up position. This morning she surprised me by sitting up from when she was laying down on her side.
She won't stay still. She has to be crawling, rolling, standing, or moving.

I have had to retire her baby swing (wah) and her baby bathtub because she is always trying to escape. Yes, I cried when these items went back into storage. Just another reminder how big she is getting.

She is taking two naps a day and is doing great in her crib. She still wants to visit with me once in the middle of the night but I am crossing my fingers that she will start sleeping through the night.

The next item to go back into storage is her infant car seat. Gran bought her the next seat and I am about to go put it together. She won't stay asleep in the infant seat anymore and screams when I make her get in it or if she stays buckled in for too long.

She has finally decided that baby food isn't so bad. She is eating oatmeal and a fruit in the morning (only half a stage 1) and then rice cereal and a veggie (half a stage 1) in the evenings. She is still taking several bottles a day but isn't always finishing them.

I can't believe another month went by. Who knows what my little one will get into this next month. Happy 7 month birthday baby girl!

2 comments:

Jessicizer said...

Putting things into storage eh? That means you want another one!!!! I KNEW IT!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!

andydawn said...

AWWWW...they are too cute. This time last year we had them in our bellies at the Halloween Party together...just came across that pic the other day....TIME COMES AND GOES!!!!

ONE MORE ONE MORE ONE MORE!!!! :)