(sorry for the nakedness but her clothes were just slowing her down. ha)
Much happened in a 45 minute time span. I went to wake Peyton up after her afternoon nap and she was sitting up just staring at me. It caught me off guard to see that and she looked like such a big girl. I am so glad I had Eric lower the crib the other night! Then we went downstairs for some early dinner so I served up rice cereal and squash. For the first time ever she ate ALL of her stage 1 squash AND some rice cereal. Just when I thought that was enough "firsts" for the day, Peyton started crawling! I couldn't believe it. I had her on the floor and just happened to look over at her. She was studying Eric's chair from across the room and then she just took off. Since then she has been all over the place. Three big events in one day???
Baby girl.. please don't be in such a rush! Mommy wants to enjoy you being little for as long as possible. I love you!
1 comment:
LOOK AT THAT!! Get your running shoes on ;) YAY PEYTON!!!
Post a Comment