Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy Thanksgiving


What a busy 10 days it has been during my stay in South Carolina. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, spent lots of time with family, visited Santa, and the cousins had a blast playing.

Peyton has had a very busy week. She got her second tooth, she started walking (taking a few steps and then falling), her new favorite game is playing peek a boo, she clicks her tongue, she had her first Thanksgiving and she met Santa for the first time. Wow! Peyton loved being around everyone and wasn't a mommy's girl at all (until she got tired). She was passed around constantly and was loving the attention and freedom to explore.

Hunter has had a great time with his cousins. It's neat because he can now go off and play with me without me having to really supervise. He doesn't just follow them around anymore.. he is in the center of the action. He and Ashley were attached at at the hip but all of the cousins played great together. Hunter was spoiled with his morning "munchkin donut" runs and battles with Grandad. Of course Gran spoiled him daily with other surprises.

As much as I hate leaving, I know that we will be back in a few weeks to celebrate our early Christmas. Between now and then I have lots to do at home.. Christmas decorating, doctor appointments, Hunter's Christmas program at school, and the list goes on and on.

Where did this year go?? I really do have a lot to be thankful for!!

No comments: