Hunter had his first t-ball practice this past Friday and LOVED it. He has two of his friends on his team that made it that much more special. Hunter got right on out there and starting throwing the ball around with the coaches. Then they took turns hitting the ball and running around the bases. Hunter did great hitting and really seemed to be understanding the concept of baseball. Yes, there is still lots to learn but I was impressed. This is a much better fit than soccer so far. I think he is really going to enjoy himself yet still being silly with his buddies.
I had to include a picture of Peyton. She so badly wanted to be out on the field with the big kids. I can already tell she is going to be Hunter's biggest fan. Hunter was even sweet enough to share his popsicle with her after practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment