Sunday, April 04, 2010

Peyton - 13 months & Hunter - 3.5 yrs old






Peyton is 13 months old. She is doing great and is so busy. Here's what she is up to:

1. She wants to be outside 24/7 and loves to swing and explore.
2. She has her blankie with her at all times or she must be able to see it.
3. She is our fish and loves the water. She scream when we turn it off.
4. Her attitude and tantrums are in full swing.
5. Still taking 1-2 naps a day and sleeping 10-11 hours at night.
6. She doesn't want her toys, only Hunters.
7. Her favorite foods are hotdogs, chicken, and fruit. Her favorite snacks are goldfish, cereal bars, cheerios, and puffs.
8. She hates her carseat or anything that confines her.
9. She can climb up on the furniture now so she likes to get on the sofa next to you.

Hunter just turned 3.5. It still am in disbelief that he is such a little man now. He is tall, he has slimmed out, he is smart, he has awesome manners, and he is so sweet. I am proud of him in so many ways. I love how he loves me. He still wants to cuddle and wants me to hold him. He wants me to be around him and play games with him. He tells me he loves me out of the blue and gives me kisses. Oh I tear up when I think of the day that he won't think I am as "cool" as I am now. Here are some tidbits about Hunter:


1. His favorite toys are still Super Heroes and Transformers.
2. He wants to be outside all of the time.
3. He entertains himself pretty well these days. Playing upstairs by himself, looking though his books, playing with his leapster.
4. He loves school and doing activities.
5. He loves when we run errands, especially when the store has a toy section.
6. He is looking forward to t-ball and swimming.
7. He loves to color and do puzzles.

Wish I could make time slow down sometimes. But I know that I can't so I treasure these moments as much as I can.

No comments: