Sunday, July 18, 2010

Beach 2010







This years beach trip was awesome! Hunter was at the perfect age to travel and he was more independent. He loved playing with his cousins, being at the beach, and swimming in the pool. The kids did great playing together and keeping each other entertained.

Peyton surprised us all by loving the ocean. She has always loved the water but I thought she would be hesitant about the ocean. Well she proved me wrong. As soon as she saw the water, she took off towards it. She ran through the waves, would get knocked over, but then would jump up and keep going. Nothing phased this child. As first she wasn't crazy about the sand sticking to her skin and then she just didn't care. She cried when I made her leave the beach but then calmed down as soon as we got to the pool. She would be in the water all day if I let her.

It was great spending the week with family and all being together.

No comments: