I love this weather and its the perfect time to head for the ranch. I have been on this riding kick lately and can’t seem to get enough. There is nothing like being back in the saddle. This weekend we headed to Sealy and the guys worked cattle. I tacked up the horses so the nieces and nephews could ride as well.
Peyton LOVED being on the horse. She got on the pony, Brock, without any hesitation and before long she was pointing to the bigger horse, King. I put her on King and she didn’t want to get off. That’s my girl!! She looked adorable, pink cowgirl boots and all.Hunter rode as well but would have rather been doing something else. Maybe he was embarrassed by Brock’s pink halter. Ha.
Eric ended up stealing my “King” and had to work some cattle. Nothing sexier than my man on a horse. :)
Last but not least… me and my King.
No comments:
Post a Comment