Saturday, February 26, 2011

Laura turns 33!

I brought in my special day by praying to the porcelain God. No I had not been drinking too much, I had the virus. It was awful.  Right after I got it, so did my mom. Then my brother in laws. None of us felt good and none of us had an appetite.  My party was at the club that evening and we all rested until then. Mom did a wonderful job as always with decorating. I had a Tangled theme and she had my favorite cake. We did our best to make it through the evening and afterwards we all headed home and were in bed by 8pm. I know… I am a party woman. This isn’t how I pictured my birthday but it was still nice being with my family. It will definitely be a memorable one!

 

DSC_0105

DSC_0119 DSC_0178

No comments: