Weight: 24lb 8 oz (21.02%)
Height: 34 1/2 in. (68.18%)
They didn't measure her head until the end so I don't have that number. The doctor looked her over and said everything was fine. She touched on her weight and commented that she hasn't gained weight since she was 18 months. But due to the fact that she is more active and has always been petite, there is no need to worry. I need to keep her on whole milk for a while and supplement with Pediasure when possible. (Tried this and she wasn't a fan).
Peyton had to get a shot and it was all fun and games up to that point. The nurse stuck her pretty hard and Peyton let her hear about it. I picked Peyton up, offered her a lollipop, and then the tears were gone.
She isn't due back for a wellness until she is 3 but lord knows we will have our sick visit in between!
No comments:
Post a Comment