Peyton is 2. Peyton is 2. Peyton is 2. Peyton is 2. As many times as I tell myself that Peyton is 2, I can’t believe it. These 2 years have gone by so fast. Her “firsts” seems to get here as quickly as her “lasts”. She is growing up so fast and it makes me sad. I still call her my baby and Hunter keeps reminding me that she’s 2 and isn’t a baby anymore. She will always be my baby. Guess its a little more sad for me this round since Peyton is our last child.
On the other side, it is neat to have her communicating, easier to do things with, seeing her personality, interacting with her brother, and starting to do things for herself. I am looking forward to the day that we can take the kids to Disney World and share that experience with them and as a family.
Some things about Peyton:
1. She won’t go anywhere without blankie. She must know where it is at all times.
2. She loves for me to hold her and snuggle. I could stay like that all day.
3. She loves being outside. She loves to swing. She loves to slide. She loves the sand table. She loves to explore.
4. She loves Dora, Scooby Doo, princesses, purses, her kitchen,her play phone, her IPhone, and her babies.
5. She loves her brother and wants to be where he is and do what he does.
6. She is independent. She will go off on her own. Play upstairs by herself. She always has to be doing something.
7. She loves to dance and sing songs.
8. She calls her toes “piggies” because of the song we sing.
9. She loves bath time and loves the water.
10. She likes to wake up at night and cry out for me. She knows I will let her in our bed and snuggle until morning.
11. She is a picky eater but will out eat all of us when it comes to Mexican food. Her favorite snacks are pretzels and goldfish.
12. She is making sentences and will talk your ear off if you let her.
13. She is a tough girl and can definitely hold her own.
14. Her smile and laugh can melt your heart.
Peyton Elizabeth, I love you with all of my heart and I thank God for you every single day. You are the best daughter I could ever ask for. Happy Birthday. Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment