Tuesday, March 13, 2012

About my 3 year old Peyton

 

Peyton had her 3 year check up today with her pediatrician, Dr. White. At first Peyton didn’t want to go see her until I told here there wouldn’t be any shots. Then she wanted to go for the free stickers.

peyton 3

Here are Peyton’s stats: Height 38” (65th%) Weight 28lbs (21st%).Her BMI was only 13.63kg.  The doctor looked her over and said everything looked great. Even though Peyton hasn’t gained much weight, the doctor said she wasn’t concerned since she is growing and her weight has always been in the lower percentile. She wants me to try to add calories where I can and pretty much let Peyton eat whatever she wants. (Wish I had the doctor say I could do that. ha).  After a few more minutes the exam was over and we were on our way.

A few things about my baby girl: Her favorite color is pink. Her favorite animal is a puppy. She loves mexican food, hot dogs and chicken. She is a picky eater. She loves Dora, Scooby, anything on Nick Jr. She is very independent and wants to do everything for herself. She loves to cuddle when she is tired. She still takes blankie everywhere she goes and its always under her nose. She is sassy when she wants to be. She has the best manners. I call her P or Peanut.  She loves being outside and always doing something. She loves playing with her babies and toys.  She loves to dance and she loves music.  She loves books and puzzles. 

I am so blessed to be her mommy. Her laughter and smile can light up a room. She is so full of life and love and she has so much personality.  Peyton Elizabeth, I love you more than you will ever know.

No comments: