Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Ballerina

 Photo048

All I can say is ADORABLE!!  Peyton is the cutest ballerina. She was so excited about her first class. She is always dancing and spinning around so I knew this was right up her alley.  I signed Peyton up for two summer sessions at Juleigh Holly Dance school.  She is taking it with a few of her friends.

Peyton was excited about going to pick out her ballet shoes and her outfit and begged me to let her wear her ballet shoes home.  She wasn’t a fan of the bun of top of her head but then agreed to it after I told her it is what ballerinas look like.

When we got to her first class Peyton couldn’t hide her excitement. She kept asking when it was going to start and then she went ahead and lined up by the door without being asked to. Ha.  When class started she marched right in and did everything they asked.  She was sad when it was over but was excited about the next class. 

Looks like I will be signing this ballerina up for classes in the Fall. Can’t wait to see her recitals!!! :)

Photo084

No comments: