Wednesday, June 21, 2006

28 weeks 5 days

Hello there! I hope this finds everyone well! The Nedd clan is doing great and staying busy. I had my breastfeeding class Monday night which was very educational. ha. I should have made Eric go since I was one of the only ladies without their husbands. He got off too easy. ha.

I had my doctor's appointment yesterday and she said everything looks good. I actually lost a pound (woo hoo) since I have been on the diabetes meal plan. It isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I plan on having a big chocolate milkshake as soon as Hunter is born. ha ha. I am still measuring 2 weeks early and she was pleased with Hunter's activity level. He seems to be moving a lot lately and he is glued to my right side. It's weird because when he moves he is all lumpy so I try to grab it to see if I can tell if its a leg or a arm. How cool!

The nursery is coming along nicely but I can't wait for my mom to get here this weekend to help finish it. The barnyard bookcase arrived last night that my brother in law made. It's adorable and looks so cute in the nursery. I was going to include a picture but wanted to wait until the nursery is done.

I will update again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bee, you look SO cute pregnant! My maternity clothes didn't look near as cute on me! Easy to understand why..I'm 4 inches taller and weigh 50 pounds more than you!!

I swear I can see his leg in one of those photos!

Love your blog...it's helped us feel part of your pregnancy!

Love you, Em