Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nutritionist Followup

I just got back from my follow up visit with my nutritionist. My levels have been pretty good and she said I was doing well with my new diet plan. I have only gained one pound in two weeks which she said is good. The baby is still getting everything he needs but I am just not putting on a lot of extra weight (fine by me.. ha).

Her only concern is that my levels first thing in the morning are high. So I have to start drinking a cup of milk or have some yogurt before I go to bed. She thinks that will control my sugar levels overnight. Also, she recommended walking 15 minutes after each meal even though I am working out EVERY evening. grrr. She said the most important meal to walk after is dinner. So I am going to try to work that into my routine.

The fatigue is definitely starting to set back in so I don't feel like I have the energy that I did in my second trimester. I can't believe we have only 7 weeks left! Yahoo!!

No comments: