Friday, March 30, 2007

Breaking News!!

Hunter hasn't been himself for the past two days.. he hasn't been his happy self and he has been fussy. He had me up at 6:30am this morning, I fed him, played with him, and put him in his swing for a nap. When he woke up I went over to say hello. I decided to check his gums because there had been some swelling. I opened his mouth and what did I see... A TOOTH! He got angry when I tried to open his mouth so I stuck my finger inside and sure enough I felt the top of his first bottom tooth. I had mixed emotions.... I was happy but at the same time I was sad because its another sign my baby is getting big.

I ran to the phone to call his daddy to tell him the news. He said pretty soon he will be going away to college. WAHHHH!! He apologized and said he was kidding because he knew I was in an emotional state. Then he had to laugh because I got teary eyed over a first tooth!

Why oh why do they have to grow up so fast??

No comments: