Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Hunter!






My precious baby is 7 months old today. I just can't believe it. I took him to the doctor on Monday and he weighed 20 pounds, 2 ounces. He had a sinus infection and allergies so she put him on medicine. That hasn't slowed him down though. He is getting into everything as usual. He is grabbing everything he sees and everything goes in his mouth. I am still waiting for his bottom teeth to pop through. His gums are swollen so it can't be too much longer. Hunter loves going to the park to swing and he loves spending time with the other babies in our playgroup.


Hunter is no longer using his baby bathtub as you can see from the picture. He loves being free in the big tub now and playing. He cracks up when daddy splashes water on him. We are going to have so much fun with him this summer in the pool.


We have had a pretty busy day today. First, Hunter woke up and I gave him his favorite for breakfast... applesauce. Then we played in his tent for a while and then went to Sugar Land to have lunch with some friends from work. Hunter was in heaven being passed around and getting lots of attention. I have been giving him extra hugs and kisses since its his birthday but daddy always tells me that I give him way too many as it is. I told him that was not possible! :)


We are still in the process of showing our house. We have a few things pending so we shall see. They poured the concrete yesterday for our new house. It's neat to see it all coming along. I can't wait to move in!


We hope everyone is well. Hunter and I are off to SC next week to spend Easter with my family. If we don't talk to you before then, have a happy and safe holiday!


Love,

Us

No comments: