

Hello! We hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day. We spent the day getting the house organized because it's going on the market next week. They cleaned out the garage and daddy cleaned the carpets. I just supervised. :) I am getting into everything as usual. I love sitting up all of the time now and playing with my toys. I also love rolling all over the place. I can roll from one side of the room to the other. I flip over in my crib and get fussy when I can't flip myself over but really its a trick because it gets mommy to come in and flip me back over. Then I want to play with her and not go back to sleep. hee hee.
Mommy and I have met some new friends and we meet with them once a week. It's a fun playgroup and everyone is really nice. We also go to the library once a week and that is also a lot of fun.
So as you can see, we keep pretty busy around here. We hope everyone is well and we hope to see you soon!
Love,
Hunter
No comments:
Post a Comment