

Today was my 8 Month Birthday! Woohoo. Mommy woke me up this morning by singing happy birthday.. she makes me laugh. We had a really good day today. Mommy took me to a book sale this morning at the library and I got to pick out a few books for my collection. Then mommy, daddy, and I played for a while. Around 4pm we went over to my birth buddys house, Jackson, and played with him and his parents and had dinner. Jackson and I had so much fun playing together and my mommy and daddy really enjoyed the adult conversation with his parents.
I am trying to figure out how to crawl. I can reach forward on my belly but when I get there, I land flat on my tummy. I like to scoot all over the place so I might stick with that for a little while. I also figured out how to pull up on things. Mommy was in the kitchen and when she looked over, I had pulled myself up on the coffee table and was reaching for a magazine. I got busted. Another new trick of mine is I can move my hand back and forth over my mouth while talking. So I sound like an indian. When I do it, mommy laughs and then that makes me laugh. I wonder what mommy and daddy will teach me next... I can't wait!!
Mommy updated the pictures on Flickr so check them out. All of them were from today.. I know.. she takes WAY too many pictures.. hee hee.
Love,
Hunter
Hunter
No comments:
Post a Comment