

Hello everyone. We hope you had a great Easter. Mommy and I went to see Gran and Grandad and the rest of the family. We had so much fun and the Easter Bunny was very good to me. I got so much stuff from him and from Gran and Grandad that mommy had to bring home an extra suitcase full of my new clothes and toys. Then when I got home, I had more goodies from Gigi and Pops. I must be a REALLY good boy.
The plane ride home was a little rough. I was worn out and not wanting to sit still. So the last 30 minutes I decided to yell and scream. Mommy just popped another bottle in my mouth to keep me quiet. Hey.. works for me. :) Daddy was really happy to have me home. He gave me lots of hugs and kisses. This morning I woke up bright and early and was ready to play with all of my new toys.
Great news... we have sold our house and we have to be out the end of May. Mommy is starting to get a little crazy about having to pack everything up. Our new house is really making progress. We have windows and the sides of the house and garage are up. And as you can see from the above picture, the bricks just arrived. We are getting sooo excited.
Oh.. all of our Easter pictures have been posted so please check out flickr!
We hope everyone is well and we hope you had a nice holiday!
We hope everyone is well and we hope you had a nice holiday!
Love,
Hunter
No comments:
Post a Comment