


Here are some of my "firsts". First picture of me standing, first time drinking from a sippy cup, first time eating Cheerios, and my first tooth. Mommy took me to the doctor yesterday and I weigh 21 pounds 1 ounce (75%). I was there because I still have very bad allergies so I was put on another medication. Good thing I am such a good medicine taker.There is about to be another first... mommy is moving me to my bigger car seat. I have outgrown my infant carrier so I am moving up. Mommy says that I am really growing into my personality now. Some things just crack me up and I am such a happy baby. I reach for my mommy when I see her and I love giving her hugs and kisses. She says it makes her heart melt.
I have to go... mommy is wanting me to take a nap so she can start packing up the house. We have to be out by the end of May.
Love you,
Hunter
No comments:
Post a Comment