Sunday, July 01, 2007

Home Sweet Home





**Check out flickr for new pics!!**


Hello everyone! These past two weeks have been crazy. Hunter and I spent a week in SC with my family and we kept very busy. Some of our activities were swimming, going to the zoo, celebrating my dad's bday, and spending lots of time with the family. We had such a good time. Then my mom came back to TX with us so she could help us get moved into our new house. We closed on our new house this past Monday.. WOOHOO!!

It has been great having mom (my interior designer) here helping us get settled. We did a LOT of shopping, ate LOTS of mexican food, and worked until the wee hours. Mom did her magic and the house is GORGEOUS!! Thank you sooo much mom for everything!!

Hunter just turned 10 months. We had to baby proof the house and put gates everywhere. This child is all over the place. He is loving the hardwood floors because he can fly in his walker. He also loves his room and gameroom. I have started to plan his first birthday party. I still can't believe my little boy is about to be one.
I am spending the next two weeks getting myself organized and back in the swing of things. Then we are off again for our annual beach trip. Hope this finds everyone well!

Love,
Us

No comments: