Friday, July 06, 2007

10 months old





Hey! How is everyone? I am great! I am loving my new house. I run around in my walker, I have all my toys in my own gameroom, and I have lots of house to explore. Mom and dad had to buy lots of gates and safety items because I am a wild man. I also love my new car that Gran bought me when she was here. Mommy pushes me up and down our street and it's going to be great to ride in to the splash park.


I just got another tooth.. that makes 5. So now I have 3 on top and 2 on the bottom. I had a recent doctors appointment and I weighed 23 pounds, 7 ounces (80%). I am such a big boy! Less than 2 months to go before I turn 1!! WOOHOO!! I still don't understand why mommy gets sad when that comes up.


Hope everyone had a great holiday!


Love,

Hunter

No comments: