Monday, July 30, 2007

11 Months Old




Hello! Our little boy just turned 11 months. He is such a happy guy and he brings us such joy! He has started to stand on his own and even took a few steps. He wants to walk so bad and I know that day will be here sooner than later. He loves to talk and to laugh... he loves to cuddle with his mommy... he loves to wrestle with his daddy... he loves chasing the dog and cat.... he loves running around the house in his walker... he loves his bathtime... he loves his toys and books... and he still loves his Elmo.
We just went to the doctor and he weighed 24 lbs, 4 ozs. He is eating regular food these days and loves it. He loves fruit but is getting picky about his veggies. His daddy must be rubbing off on him. He is offically done with the bottle and has mastered the sippy cup. I think that was harder for me than him.
Hunter's Gran and Grandad are coming to town in a few weeks for his bday. It will be nice having them here for a visit. So the next posting you will see, will probably be for his ONE YEAR update. AHHHH! (yes I am still in denial). I hope this finds everyone well!
Love,
Us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hunter, you look so handsome with your hair combed to the side! I love it!

Love - Aunt Em