Thursday, October 04, 2007

13 months





Hello! I am 13 months and such a busy little boy. I am loving the outdoors and want to spend as much time as I can outside. I just wish it wasn't so hot so mommy would let me stay out there longer. I love when she blows bubbles and when she pushes me around in my car. Another favorite of mine is when birds land in the backyard and I try to run after them. I sure wish I could catch one but they are too fast.

Mommy is getting me on a new schedule.. only one nap a day. It seems to be working better for me since I have been fighting my afternoon naps lately. Mommy just has to keep me very busy to keep me up in the morning. We are thinking about joining a new moms club. We are actually going to Pump It Up in the morning to play and meet some other members. It should be fun. We are still going to stay involved with our weekly playgroup.

School is going great. I didn't cry at all this week. WOOHOO! Here are comments from the teacher:

"Today Hunter was happy, friendly, busy, and quiet. He participated in classroom activities. There were no tears this morning and he had a good time painting today."

"Today we were busy. We talked about pets and the sounds a cat and dog make (the teachers were impressed when I made the sounds). During art we painted a cat white. The sensory table was filled with dog bones for scooping. We visited Ms. Sue in her room and she had balls out for us and gave us frog stamps (see above pic)."

Mommy and I are going to start packing this weekend for our upcoming trip to SC. woohoo! We can't wait to see everyone.

love,
Hunter

No comments: